- What would you like to be doing five years from now?
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- How do you usually get to campus? How much time does it usually require for you to get to/from campus & home?
- What language(s) do you usually speak at home?
- Who do you know, other than a teacher, who has earned a college degree?
- What’s one thing about yourself that you’re proud of?
- What’s something you enjoy doing in your free time?
- Do you hold a job? If so, what is it, and about how many hours/week do you work?
- What is something you like about college?
- What is something you don’t like about college?
- Why did you choose to enroll in this course?
- What’s one thing that you want to learn in this course?
- Do you belong to any clubs or organizations – in or out of the college?
- What other courses are you taking this semester?
- Are you looking to earn a degree at Westchester Community College? If so, about how close are you to completing it?
- My ideal job would be?
- Three adjectives others might use to describe me are…
Find an image of graphic design that you like, an image of graphic design that you don’t like, and an image of graphic design that you’re not sure about. Upload the images (thumbnail size, with captions), along with your reason for choosing each one.
– *This WCC Graphic Design Program e-Portfolio-Project – designed by Professor M. Ferranto